The St. Mary of the Assumption Extended Care Program (ECP) is a service to working parents who seek a safe and enjoyable environment for their children outside school hours. The ECP offers before- and after-school supervision for children in all grades whose parents need to drop them off at school early or pick them up after regular school hours. It is available on both a monthly and a drop-in basis.
The Before-School Care Program consists of unstructured time in which children can complete homework or play. Breakfast is available during this period for $2. The After-School Care Program consists of structured time that includes a snack (food items are available for purchase, cash only), outdoor recreation (weather permitting), assisted homework completion, and play or other activities.
The ECP’s hours of operation are:
- 6:30 a.m. to 07:45 a.m. for before-school care
- 2:45 p.m. to 6:00 pm for after-school care
- On early dismissal days, after-school care hours are 12:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (This does not apply on days of early dismissal due to inclement weather, in which case after-school care will be cancelled.)
Applications for this program are available in PDF format below:
- Registration Letter, Program Fees and Enrollment Form
- ECP Handbook
- Emergency Form
- Health Inventory Form
- Immunization Form (Pre-K and New Enrollment)