Need Gas? Buy a GIFT CARD!!! (Shell, BP, Exxon and MORE!!!)
Need Groceries? Buy a GIFT CARD!!! (Safeway, Giant, Whole Foods, Food Lion, Pea Pod and MORE)
Holiday shopping early? Buy a GIFT CARD!!! (Kohl’s, Marshalls, Pier 1 Imports, Game Stop, and MORE)
Buying party supplies? Buy a GIFT CARD!!! (Oriental Trading, Walmart, Target, and MORE)
- Box Tops for Education will donate 10¢ for each box top collected. We can earn up to $60,000 each year. Cut box tops off participating General Mills, Betty Crocker, etc.
- Cut only the UPC code on the label. Watch for the labels marked 5 points. The points accumulated from this program can be used to purchase computer software, playground material, library resources, art supplies, etc.
- Food Lion will donate money to our school each time you use your MVP card. They will donate a maximum of $1,400.00 for our school each calendar year. You can register yourself at http://www.foodlion.com Our school name is under St. Mary of the Assumption.
Giant A+ BonusBucks
- Giant A+ BonusBucks begins in October 2014 and runs through early April 2015. Please register your card today.
- Log on to http://www.giantfood.com and designate our school on-line with code 00578
- Send in the completed form to the school c/o Bradley Hernandez, 7th Grade.
- Giant’s A+ BonusBucks program will enable St. Mary’s of the Assumption to use money earned from this program to purchase computers, classroom supplies, physical education equipment or any other materials to help our staff and students.
- Questions please contact Barbara McCreary.
Gift Cards (SCRIP) Order Form
- When you purchase gift cards (PDF) version through St. Mary of the Assumption, you’re purchasing gift certificates that are used just like cash. The scrip is issued by national and local retailers where many of you already shop. These merchants want to support organizations, and in return ask you to support them by shopping with gift cards at their stores. You can use scrip gift cards to purchase everyday expenses like food, clothing, and other essentials and, with every purchase, St. Mary of the Assumption earns revenue. Each merchant donates various percentages back to the school for each scrip purchased. It’s simple, just “plan ahead” for weekly dining, clothing purchases, birthday gifts, Valentine gifts, and even “back to school” shopping and your child’s school reaps the benefits!!
- How does this work? Mark off the cards you’d like on the order form (PDF) – write a check (or cash) for the total. Send the form and check in with your student and you’ll receive the gift cards Monday or Wednesday afternoon (via backpack)! Do you need something that is not on the current list? If so, browse the list of over 400 participating retailers where St. Mary’s can earn money. Send in a note with your special request or email Christine Neely-Eckert and you will be contacted with your approximate delivery date.
- Questions/Comments Contact Christine Neely-Eckert.
- We are collecting old cell phones, empty laser cartridges and inkjet cartridges
- Schoolpop is an online fundraising program that allows schools to earn up to 10% on every purchase made. There is no cost to you – no enrollment fee andno membership dues. Some of the merchants are: JC Penney’s, WalMart, Lands End, L.L. Bean, Disney Stores, Payless Shoes, Target, etc.
- Go to http://www.schoolpop.com
- Select St. Mary’s of the Assumption and fill in the brief registration
- Then, whenever you want to shop, visit SchoolCash and click on the merchant of your choice to start shopping.
- Our organization id is: 0145096
- Target will donate %1 of your charges at Target with your charge card. Go to http://www.target.com, then link to take charge of education, under redcards. Our group number is 17938.
Tyson Project A+
- Tyson’s Foods sponsors the clip and save labels from various Tyson Foods and we get 24¢ for each label submitted. We have the opportunity to raise up to $12,000 each year.